Welcome!

Thank you for taking a moment to read my blog. If you enjoy what you read, try one of my novels. They can be purchased online at CreatSpace.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and a few other sites. The "Look Inside" features at some of these sites provide an opportunity to read a few pages before purchasing and I invite you to take a peak.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Day Like Spring for Springing Forward

Kansas like many states has experienced a roller coaster of weather over the past couple of months. Today, it is like spring outside. I took Sabrina, my yellow lab, for a walk earlier and enjoyed it. Just a few days ago, the wind chill was -17 degrees.

The up and down weather causes havoc with my joints and fibromyalgia. Another thing that causes havoc is the change to daylight savings time. Several years ago I discovered that if I reset my clocks after lunch on Saturday and live the rest of the day as though the time already changed, I adjust much easier. So while my mom and brother are napping to make up for the hour they lost, I'm up and awake and enjoying 64 degrees of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment