Welcome!

Thank you for taking a moment to read my blog. If you enjoy what you read, try one of my novels. They can be purchased online at CreatSpace.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and a few other sites. The "Look Inside" features at some of these sites provide an opportunity to read a few pages before purchasing and I invite you to take a peak.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to the Blog

When I started this blog, I didn't really know what people write in a blog. I've posted short stories and essays I've written. I have since found that many bloggers post tips, ideas, and other things they want to share, but in a step up fashion from Facebook post. I must admit I don't do much posting there, either. I haven't been inside this blog for some time. My main excuse is losing my dad and all the busy lifestyle that comes with adjusting to a new family dynamic, which included moving in with Mom to help her out and preparing to sell my house. The house is finally on the market and almost ready for an open house showing. It's my hope that September will not only bring on a new season, but a renewed focus on doing the writing I love. I'll even do my best to post something on my blog more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment